Re: [FWDLK] Help with Engine diagnosis?

Hmmmm-I'va had experience with this before-once it was the fuel filter,
and the other time, it was inded, the plug wires-when they got warm,
they'd start arcing out. I never paid much attention to them, but when I
looked, they were about 20 years old! No wonder they had about given up.
If nothing seems to fix it though, I've heard a good cure is to sell the
car (cheaply) to a lithuanain with 9 letters in his last name-its
notorious for bringing about good luck-to the bringing about good luck-
well, to the lithuanian anyways.
good luck,

~dave
'61 Newport