[FWDLK] 60 Plymouth Service Manual

Hello All,
             I was wondering if any of you '60 Plymouth owners out there could make me a copy of the A/C section in the '60 PSM. I'm told that it shows belt routings, idler assembly,and other related hardware locations. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to install factory A/C on my '59 Plymouth w/318 Polyhead and I'm totally stuck on where the belts route and where the idlers go. Thanks for your time and trouble.
Take Care,
Frank