Re: [FWDLK] Maximum Brake Drum Diameter

Hi All -

Great news.  The olde tyme brake shop measured my drums and gave them thumbs
up.  In fact, four out of the six measured in at about .010 over, so the
total diameter of the drum measured 11.010.  The max that they can be turned
to is 11.060, or 'eleven sixty' as brake guys say it.

Thanks to everyone that responded.

Ron