[FWDLK] Mopar Show and Shine in California

[FWDLK] Mopar Show and Shine in California

Just wanted to let the list know about a "All Mopar Show & Shine & Parts Exchange" happening this Saturday, October 20th. It will be held at WOODLEY PARK, Van Nuys California. Gates open at 8am. More info at www.cpwclub.com.

I have never been to this bi-annual show. I hear that it is the biggest all Mopar meet west of the Mississippi. I hear that there are Forward Look cars in attendance. We shall see. Anyone else planning on attending??

James
1959 Dodge