[FWDLK] 58 Belvedere weirdness

Hi All,
I sure hope this makes sense to someone out there!
When I try to take off from a stop with the wheels turned all the way to the
left the front wheels wont roll (You can feel the back trying to push). To
get the car to move I have to put it in reverse, back up a few inches, then
slowly turn the wheels off the steering lock, then put it back in first and
try it again. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Thanks,
Brandie
California