[FWDLK] Engine diagnosis - Thanks!

I recently wrote to ask for help with diagnosis for engine problem with my '61 Imperial which ran for about 3 minutes, then diesels and cut off.  It turns out I needed a new fuel pump, and we found one within a day or two from local Carquest.
Thanks again for the advice!
Greg Buffalow

Preserve the Forward Look
http://go.to/61imperial