[FWDLK] 1960 DeSoto For Sale

I was driving up the street yesterday and saw this, so of course, I had
to stop. It's a 1960 DeSoto Fireflite (or at least the script said so-I'm
not familiar with them). 84,000 miles, has a current registration sticker,
all glass, good paint, good lenses-seemed to be missing the backup light
lens in the rear, and the front seat was torn up pretty good. I did not
closely examine this car, but I can do so-it seemed to be a very good
survivor or older resto-it is well maintained. It is located in central
massachusetts (worcester), and the price on the sticker was $3,800.
The number under the price was (508) 829-9059. I have nothing to do with
this car, but can check it out if anyone is interested-it looked well
worth the asking price.

~dave

'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715