Re: [FWDLK] 1960 DeSoto For Sale

--- David Charles Gedraitis <dcg@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was driving up the street yesterday and saw this,
> so of course, I had to stop. It's a 1960 DeSoto
> Fireflite (or at least the script said so-I'm not
> familiar with them).

Hope you're referring to the script on the glove box
door, if it has Fireflite script on the outside, it's
either not a '60 or someone's gotten creative...

(Creative is very possible btw. There used to be a '61
DeSoto 2drHT in Richmond CA with "Adventurer" script
in more-or-less the same fin location it'd be found on
a '60. It wasn't until many years later that I learned
that '61s had no model designation... ...which then
made me wonder if the '61 owner installed a crossram
setup while he was at it...)

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban