[FWDLK] gahhhhh!!

The UPS man just delivered the new gas tank for my recently inherited
toyota, and as he was looking at my '61 newport sitting in the garage, he
told me "nice thunderbird"  *sigh*    I always thought the "Chrysler"
spelt out across the grill was fairly obvious, especially since sometime
ago I painted those letters black for the purpose of making them stand
out. ah well-at least that doesn't happen with my kaiser-no one even
ventures a guess....

~dave
'61 Newport (ford t-bird clone :-P )
'67 Kaiser M-715