Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth Owners Club - Quiz Time

Greg - You win - that's what I was referring to.  Explanation accepted.  I think its great they included you and your Dodge.  Another testament to what a great organization the club is.  I cannot see how the Bulletin did not win the Golden Quill award this year.  Its truly a first class publication.  I must admit I didn't notice your Dodge amongst all the Plymouths - I showed the Bulletin to a friend of mine and he spotted it right away (and he's a T-Bird fanatic).  Thats a good lookin Royal Lancer.  I'd say it's calendar material????   John Z in Mosinee
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg and Colleen Filtz <filtz@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth Owners Club - Quiz Time

John,

If you are referring to my 1956 Dodge in the July-August 2001 issue of "The Plymouth Bulletin" - on page 41, I would like to offer this explanation.
I am a member of the local chapter of the Plymouth Owners Club, the Dairyland Region.   The only antique car I own is the Dodge.  I do not own a Plymouth.  The local region of the club has accepted me as a "member in Mopar" and I have enjoyed being a member of both the local chapter and the national club.  The Dairyland Region hosted the national event this year in Reedsburg, WI.   I spent many hours working with my club to host this event.  They in turn were generous enough to include me in "The Plymouth Bulletin" and I appreciate it.  My car was not judged.

Greg Filtz
Member of the Plymouth Owners Club and the Forward Look Mailing List.
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer

goiola wrote:

 In the July-August 2001 issue of "The Plymouth Bulletin" - on page 41, - does anyone notice anything unusual or out of the ordinary?    John Z in Mosinee, WI