Re: [FWDLK] gahhhhh!!

I have one most of the group can relate to... How about the the comment "yea...
my Dad used to have a car just like this... I remember because it had the push
buttons."  Never mind the fact that "how many Mopars for how many years had the
push button trans?"   Don't get me wrong though, I love the attention my car
gets, even if it is mis-directed.

Greg from cold and windy Wisconsin
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer