[FWDLK] what's that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

[FWDLK] what's that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

On each of the four occasions when I trailered a 59 Ply home to WI, I got mixed reviews, ranging from...  Looks like the Batmobile, Nice Bel Aire, Is that a 57 Chevy,
Neat Cadillac, What year Buick is that,  I thought Chevy made the Belvedere, My Aunt had one of those Mercurys...there were more, but I can't remember them all.  I guess my favorite was the lady in Arkansas, about my age, who actually knew the year and Make...my father-in-law accused me of hitting on the nice lady...another story!
John in WI