Re: [FWDLK] '56 Plymouth NEW!

My ol' maid aunt bought her first car at age 44, a new 1956 Savoy sport coupe in dove grey with irridescent charcoal top and no Sportone.  She special ordered it that way from Billingsley Plymouth, Portland, OR because she didn't like the zig-zag side trim and "gaudy" upholstery of the Belvedere.  It was a very attractive car.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA