[FWDLK] 2x4 engine replies

Man, you guys(and girls) are great. I really appreciate the replies about the 2x4 engines being street-worthy and reliable. My wife is behind me on my car hobby,and would understand the occasional hiccup,but an ongoing battle with multi-carbs would not be good. I am using a stock manifold with the stock carbs, but I thought I should check just to be safe. The cost of the option plus the cost of rebuilding the equipment justifies a little caution. Having said that, with said equipment sitting in my basement,actually it may have been too late to ask. Thank goodness it was good news.
Thanks again,everyone.
Ray
So what is the deal on that 440 after the speeder?