Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 26 Oct 2001 to 27 Oct 2001

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 26 Oct 2001 to 27 Oct 2001 (#2001-300)

Hi Group,
    I actually found some fluid labeles "Type A" in a dollar store here in
Detroit recently.  I made an attempt to contact the manufacturer to verify
the chemistry, but ran into a brick wall when I could not even find the
Wholesaler listed on the bottle!  I got a little concerned about mentioning
the stuff if the supply chain is shrouded in such secrecy!
    At any rate, check your local dollar store ( I love going into those and
asking the help "How much is this?").  If you don't have any luck, and want
to try some of this stuff, let me know offline, at impsvcs@xxxxxxxx

    BTW, there was a list member who was going to repro the '60 DeSoto tail
lights and Chevrons - I recently got a request from Frank Luiten in The
Netherlands (luiten.company@xxxxxxxxx ) - could someone bring us up to speed?

Thanks,
Steve Charette