Re: [FWDLK] white wall tires

I have to agree with Mark.  When I first got my C300 it was equipped with bias-ply WWWs.  I drove it to a car show just over 100 miles from Detroit and I was constantly fighting the steering wheel.  When I replaced the bias-plies with Coker WWW radials, the difference in ride and handling was outstanding!  I still have the bias-plies which I'm willing to sell.  They still have plenty of tread on them and if anyone is interested I'll take a couple of on-the-spot digital pics and e-mail them to you.

Jerry in Detroit