[FWDLK] new member intro

Hi everyone,
My name is Ed Hunter and I just graduated from Penn
State in May.  I'm a new member to the list and am a
big fan of the '58 Plymouth.  I live in Pittsburgh PA,
and I am in search of a '58 Fury or Belvedere... not
easy to come by around here.  I'm anxious to hear from
anyone that could help me out in finding one of these
or could give me some helpful hints to help me in my
search.  Thanks for reading...

~Ed Hunter
ejh1978@xxxxxxxxx