Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto DeSpair

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the rotor, and it certainly isn't forward
look related, but my '92 Dakota suffered a broken distributor shaft last
summer and left me stranded, and with an $800 bill including towing. .
.still don't know what caused it, but virtually impossible as it may seem,
it is definitely possible to break your distributor shaft.

Mark   mjh