[FWDLK] Modified Versus Stock Forwardlook Cars

[FWDLK] Modified Versus Stock Forwardlook Cars

I'm hapy to see that it has been made clear that Forwarlook enthusiasts,
whether their interest lies in non stock drivetrains or original, are welcome
on this list.    Let me use myself as an example.  I recently bought a 57
Plymouth Conv.  The car was refitted with a '64 383 and 727 TF.  Although I
would like to go back original with the car, it certainly would be a shame to
not  be welcomed on this list because of this.  I do agree though, that
discussions on the list should be devoted to 55-61 topics, and the Exhaust
Pipe section for any other discussions dealing with modifications from 62 on.
 I think the most important thing here is the preservation of these rare and
unique cars from 55-61 for which we have Mr. Virgil Exner to thank!
George......57 Imperial Crown Southampton, 57 PLymouth Belv. Conv., (2) 58
Plymouth 2 d hdtps.