Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Engines in Other Cars

In my southern Ohio area, there are some interesting people.
That makes for some interesting vehicle combinations.  One
guy who loves fords bought a nice Corvette.  He yanked
out the original engine and trans and dropped in a big block
ford without telling anyone. After a local street-race - he
beat the chevy - he popped the hood to reveal his Ford
power... and  everyone was stunned.  I knew what was up
because I bought his chevy trans from his vette for one
of mine.  Most rods get the chevy treatment, but there are
times when it gets interesting.

Tom                57 Dodge Coronet