[FWDLK] Rear Antenna bases- parts identification

[FWDLK] Rear Antenna bases- parts identification

Hello All,

   I have a pair of chromed rear antenna bases which I purchased from a Mopar vendor at Hershey a number of years ago,figuring I could use these If I couldn't find the correct type for my 1957 Dodge. The bases are approximately 5 1/2 inches long,1 1/2 inches high and are tear-shaped with a maximum width of approximately 1 1/2 inches,there is a mounting stud 1 1/2 inches from the rear of the base. They seem to belong to the forward-look era and have approximately the same angle as the dual antennas for a 1957 Plymouth or Dodge. The gaskets that were included are marked L & R and have a definite thicker material on the outside,fender side. There are no part #'s and the only other mark is as A with a circle around it.Any of this sound familiar to anyone? Hopefully someone would know if they belong to a Mopar product????? After market???? Ford ,Chevy?? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad
' 57 Dodges