[FWDLK] car values

I just bought a bi-monthly magazine called Old Cars Price Guide,
www.oldcarspriceguide.net that has values by grades up to 1994. The
February issue has a '59 Plymouth convertible and a '58 Plymouth wagon
on the cover which attracted me to it. You can see the cover on their
website. I like www.vmrintl.com for checking which engine and body
options came on which models. Just sent for my calendars. They're not to
be missed. Show the old ones to people and they love to leaf through
every page. -Steve