[FWDLK] wheel pullers

Hi All,
   Yup, don't use anything but the right tool!   I bent two drums, mashed the threads on an axle, and also bent the axle, trying to get the !@$@$%$*%&*)* pressed on hubs off my 59 Suburban.  After having the axle straightened and rethreaded, I have now decided on changing over to a newer style rear end.  When I take the original out, I am going to use a rear axle from a 69 Chrysler.   When I accomplish this, and the front disc brakes, I am going to sell the new brake shoes, cylinders and turned drums...I never again want to mess with the nightmare of heating and using a puller to work on the brakes.   Yup, as much as I like the Fwdlkers, the rear brake/axle system sucks!

John in Snowy WI
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html