[FWDLK] wiper question

Group,

I saw an auction on ebay for a wiper motor and was reminded of a problem
I have with my wipers on my 1956 Dodge.  No. I do not drive my car in
the rain alot, but I have been caught in the rain from time to time.  My
question is, "How should the wipers park themselves?"  Mine seem to work
fine except when you shut them off.  They just stay were ever they were
when the switch is turned off.  Eventually, they will park themselves
(usually scaring me because I have forgot about turning them off
already).  Any possible solutions out there?

Greg in snowy and cold WI

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html