[FWDLK] Availability of WWW Radial Replacements for 9.00x14 Bias

[FWDLK] Availability of WWW Radial Replacements for 9.00x14 Bias Ply Tires

Title: Availability of WWW Radial Replacements for 9.00x14 Bias Ply Tires
Hi to all Forward Looking Members,

If anyone is in need of (2") WWW P235/75R14 radial replacement tires for the 900-14 bias ply size, they will be available very soon.

I have received the following update from Allen Sturm, Vice President for
Sales at Coker Tire. Looks like the availability of these P235/75R14 2" wide
whitewall radial tires will soon arrive after a long wait. They also will be producing a
separate tire, in the same size, with a narrow white wall for '70's cars.

His message is attached below and is self explanatory.

I am keeping a list of people who would like to buy these tires from Coker. There will be a discount for those who are on the list prior to their sales introduction. There is no obligation and you
have nothing to lose except the discount if you choose to buy a set(s). How
about your friends who don't have e-mail. If you or they want to be on the waiting
list, send me an e-mail with the contact info. The cut off date will be sometime in
March, 2002. We currently have 81 sets spoken for mostly members from the Chrysler 300 Club International e-mail list server. The waiting list is open to anyone.

Tony Rinaldi

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Dr. Tony,

We appreciate yours and your club members patience while we developed this
new P235/75R14 wide whitewall radial tire.  The time is soon approaching
when we will have completed the testing and actually have inventory ready to
ship!

The information that we have been given states that the factory will begin
producing this tire at the end of February.  The hope is to have some of
them in stock by mid to end of March in time for the spring show season.

I am sensitive to the patience that your organization has exhibited in this
effort and will extend the discount for those that have actually placed
their name on the list prior to the deadline.  I will send you a formal
cutoff time that we will close the list (sometime in March) as soon as I get
confirmation of the first shipment of tires to our company.

We appreciate your patience and the effort you have placed in organizing
this bulk purchase.

Allen Sturm,
Vice President of Sales