Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 1:15 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1957-1958-1959 Window Switches.

Hi All,

George Laurie, who has been doing great work on our FL lens replicas, would be interested in doing power window switch bezels as well.  How many folks out there would be interested?

Also, would there be any market for our style bezels, with the guts of a commonly available GM switch inside?

Just drop me a line if you're interested.

-Dave

PS- George also makes the cogs that go inside these window motors