[FWDLK] Friend looking for a FLook car.

I know this subject is a bit broad, but here goes. A friend of mine has
got the bug for an old car and obviously, if you want a great looking
old car, where else would you go but to the Forward Look??

He is looking for something that is a nice driver, not needing major
repairs/paint etc. It does not need to be a show car but must be solid and look ready to go.

This is a new thing for him and I don't want him starting with a lemon.
I believe he is interested in 2dr's or 4dr's. I told him that this list
is a godsend and he would be welcomed. I hope he can find the right car
and I thought you all on the list would be a place to check.

Anyone have any or any leads? Thanks!

James Zurek
1959 Dodge