[FWDLK] Junkyard wives :-)

I went to the bone yard for a proportiong valve today, i was able to get one
(actually, 2 for $5). Then we stopped by a place that I've never been
before. The place had more junk than cars, junk like dishwashers,
snowmobiles, lawnmowers, farm equip, computers, scrap aluminum, hot water
heaters, etc. We found no car parts worth taking, but I did buy the wife one
of those old tub washing machines with the clothes wringer on the top. So I
bought it for her for a house or yard decoration. She always said she wanted
one. I'm probably the first guy on earth who went to the junkyard and spent
more money on something for his wife than him :-)

Nick

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html