[FWDLK] Question

Hi to all,
   Not Forward Look, but AMC related.  My brother in laws Mother has a 1982 AMC Spirit DL 2 door Lift Back she bought new in 82.  It has 19,800 miles on it and she is giving up driving.  It is a 4 cylinder.  It is in excellent shape.  He is wondering if there is a market out there for this type of car and where do I find on the internet  a price guide for this sort of "newer" car.  His Mother is going to give up driving because of age and would like to sell the car.
Please email me off list.
Thank you in advance,
Jack Johnson  in Shinglehouse, Pa   (weather report for today is sunny and getting
                                                      warmer, thank the Lord)