[FWDLK] ID'ing this part #1673968

Gary, this is to you, but I'm sending it to the list as well, for their comment.

If you find that the Horn Ring is for a 1955 Plymouth Belvedere, I'd like to buy it if you don't need it. Both the parts car and the Sport Coupe rings are either broken or bent, and I'd like a new one.

I did buy a Horn Ring (NOS) once from a swap meet because it "looked" like mine, but somehow (I forget how) I accessed a web site with a lo-o-ong list of parts.  But the parts were listed in numerically order, and I found the part number #1730958 fits a 1957-8 Plymouth with a Plastic Wheel.  The number was cast in the part.

Was I just lucky?

 part #1673968; it is supposedly a horn ring for early Mopar.