[FWDLK]

4wrdlkrs,

Just wondering if anyone can help this fellow out in Germany!

David

Hi
my name is Kornelia. I am from Germany. Sorry, my english is not so good.
I have a 60 Plymouth Fury.
I am looking for a windshield. Unfortunately my windshield is broken.
Can you help me?
Please send me email
Thanks, Kornelia ... KSoeldner@xxxxxxx

Do You Yahoo!?