[FWDLK]

Looking to replace my bias ply tires on my 57 DeSoto Ambulance with the
235/75R14 special from Coker.  Has anyone used these yet and how did you
like them.

I'm going to get new rims and does anyone out there know what the bolt
pattern is for the stock DeSoto for 57?

Dawson Blackmore, Jr.
1957 DeSoto Firesweep "Memphian" Ambulance
web:  www.ctemsi.com
vmail: 203.386-3455
email: ctemsi@xxxxxxxx
            dblackmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html