Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 Plym rear 1/4 any difference?

Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 Plym rear 1/4 any difference?

Scott,

The rear quarter sheet metal stampings are completely different between the 55
and 56 models. The upper on the 56 of course has the fin and the lower has a
different section just above and to the rear of the wheel lip that rolls outward
into the back up lamp pod below the tail light and above the rear bumper.  The
55 section in the same area is almost the reverse of the 56 section in that it
rolls or bulges outward at the bottom to meet the rear bumper. I also believe
the 56 does have a unique wheel lip section different from the 55.

Brian
D500s in MI