Re: [FWDLK] FWDLK cars on TV

Garrett:

I remember when Marting L. King got shot, the hotel (?) where he was, in the
background was a 59 Dodge 2 door h/t.

I also remember a Dick Van Dyke episode where he and Laura where at a party
and the whole episode was them talking all the way home. One particular shot
was them driving down the road, low and behold they were in a 57 Dodge.

I also recall a Mayberry RFD episode when Ken Berry driving  a 57 Dodge.

Speaking of 57 Dodges, has anyone seen or heard about the Mothman
Prophecies? This was about the Mothman deal, and that was very close to
where we live. Anyhoo, a local Criminal Records shop made t and sweatshirts
with the Mothman hovering over a 57 Dodge!! I saw this on a woman in Cap'n
D's and about hurt myself trying to get to her to see where she got it. She
was glad I had a car like it. I contacted the store and bought a "t" and a
sweater from them. While paying the clerk at the store, I remarked to the
store owner that I was buying the shirts 'cause I had a car like that. He
says, you own a 57 Dodge? The shirts were supposed to have 57 Chevys on
them, but he said the shirt man. made a mistake. I said, "no they didn't,
they chose the better car". He (oddly enough) profoundly agreed that this
was a better car choice.

Should anyone want a shirt or sweater, email me and I'll try to get you 1.
Kinda pricey, t-shirt is $19, sweater is $28, but when was the last time you
could buy a shirt with a 57 Dodge on it?

Bill Amberger
"the Magnumguy"
Acts 4:12