Re: [FWDLK] FWDLK cars on TV

Last weekend, I rented the video of the film "Hearts in Atlantis", which is
based on the book by Stephen King.  He must have developed an affinity for
Mopars, as in the book, people he describes as "Low Men", or seedy,
secret-agent mafia types, were looking for the main character, and when they
showed up, were driving a two toned, loudly colored De Soto.  The
description of the men said this car was the gaudiest, most out-of-place car
in this, plain Jane, Maine town.

In the film however, the low men ended up driving a '58 Merc and a batwing
'59 Chev.

As a nice consolation, though, another character in the film drove a
beautiful '57 CRL, and with the conversations in the movie around the car,
we got about a full minute to see all sides of this great, two-tone off
white and green car.  And they didn't even crash it!!

Mark   mjh

'57 Fury in OR

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html