[FWDLK] Mopars on TV

To the guy that mentioned the '56 Plymouth on the "A-Team", I
remember that episode!!  In fact, I caught it on TVLand not too long
ago!

Just the other night, I saw a bad Canadian movie called "Strange
Invaders", made in 1983, where they mess up a '58 Dodge pretty bad.
An alien shoots an energy blast at it as its driver is trying to get
away, and it blows the trunk and doors off!  Kinda sad seeing that
done to a nice old Forward Look Mopar (or ANY Mopar) but I guess
these were just considered old beaters back then :-(  If it's any
consolation though, the guy DID get away...

-Andy Garland
1957 DeSoto Firedome Sportsman

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html