From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Roger Howard
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 9:19 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] FWDLK cars on TV

I was watching some film of cars of the day testing guard rails of the
day...this was on cable tv...
time after time it was  a MOpar being rammed into things...a 59 Dodge run
into an aluminum guardrail...a 61 Chrysler run into a jersey barrier...it

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html