[FWDLK] Interesting cars up for pvt auction

[FWDLK] Interesting cars up for pvt auction

In case anyone is interested, here are some neat & desirable
cars! No FWDLK  though. (don't know these & haven't seen
them - just passing it on) Contact the auctioneer if
interested.

Brian
D500s in MI

Miedema Auctioneering <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Saturday, June 8 - 10AM

Brandel Collector Items
Hart, MI
Due To The Death Of Her Husband, Mrs. Janet Brandel Will Be
Selling Collectors Cars, Tractors And Farm Equipment At
Auction.

Highlights Include:
1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe,
1956 Chevy Corvette Convertible,
1956 Ford Thunderbird,
1963 Chevy Corvette - Split Window,
1987 Camaro Iroc Z28 (Only 600 Miles),
(2) D-2 Caterpillars - One With Blade, One With Winch,
Minneapolis Moline Jet Star Orchard Tractor,
JD 2020 Orchard Tractor,
JD 60 Orchard Tractor,
JD 820 Diesel Tractor,
Super International With Cultivator.

See our website at:  http://www.1800LASTBID.com   for more
details on
any of our auctions or call 1-800-527-8243

We do appreciate your continued interest in our auctions!

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html