Re: [FWDLK] FWDLK cars in movies

Hi! I'm Zach and have to admit to being a Buick fan also. Broderick Crawford drove a ' 55 Buick. The California highway patrol did indeed use Buick Century 2-dr. Sedans! These were unique because Buick didn't build a 2-dr sedan Century that year except for the CHP. They were basically Special 2-dr sedans with the larger Century engine and four port holes (Century) instead of three (Special)(per side). Now, when I know that kind of stuff about FWDLK cars I'll be "hip"!   --- I finally got my "dream car" a ' 58 DeSoto--- And yes, I'm quite happy that it's a four door sedan Firesweep. Talk to ya later---Zach