Re: [FWDLK] FWDLK cars in movies

> And in the movie, "Chris Cross" the family drives a normal looking green
57
> DeSoto 4dr sedan down in southern FL.  Car shows up in several scenes of
> the movie.

I think it's actually a '57 Imperial....lots of good footage, though!
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/CrissCross/index.htm

> Another movie "Sweet Bird of Youth" with Elizabeth Taylor features a
yellow
> & black 57 CRL convert with all the ornaments removed.  Car is a player in
> the movie and in several scenes.  The car was in good shape too - I know
> because I bought it!

In addition, there's an Imperial parade phaeton featured in this movie:
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Sweet/index.htm

I've added several movie clips featuring Imperials on the imperialclub
website (sorry, it will be REAL slow until next week, probably), including
quite a few Forward Look cars.  Please browse from the links above for lots
more.

I will also be adding a 1957 Chrysler road test film called "You're on the
Test Track" this weekend.  This is kind of like the '58 Tom McCahill footage
that Dave Stragand posted a while back--some excellent comparisons with
Buick, Olds and Cadillac, that really show off our belovwed Torsion-Aire
suspension and Forward Look styling!

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan
1960 Chrysler New Yorker

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html