[FWDLK] Speedometer Cable

A couple of  questions for the most knowledgable people in the world
The speedometer cable in my 61 Dodge broke. Is this something that a
local speedo shop can make up new or do I have to scour the country to
find?
Second, lately when I turn the steering wheel to the left, the horn
honks and now I have discovered that the left turn signal does not work.
I am going to remove the horn ring and see where that leads me but I
thought I would throw out these symptoms in the hopes that someone has
encountered a similar problem and has a fix or at least a place I should
be looking.
Thanks in advance,
Doug
61 Phoenix convert