[FWDLK] Radio

Hi to all,
   Would any one happen to know the year and model this radio came out of?  It is a Mopar #848 Philco M/N P5701.  I just got it out of a box here.  It is a used one and looked to be forward looking, but I may be wrong.
    Any body going to Dunkirk, NY flea market May 17-19?  I will be set up there in spaces F16 and F17.  Stop by and say hi if any one is going.  I may even have some Kettle Corn there.
Thank you in Advance on the radio in question.

Jack  In Shinglehouse, Pa    Weather just fine now!!!!!!! (but is snowed last Friday here)