[FWDLK] a few questions

Hello All,
                I have a few questions on carbs/intakes.

1.) I assume there is a gasket for a WCFB carb that goes between the carb and the intake manifold. Anyone know where I can get these?

2.) When installing a gasket between the carb and the intake, should any type of sealant (i.e. RTV sealant) be used in conjunction with the gasket?

3.)Why has the list been so quiet lately? Has it just been the good weather or did we run out of stuff to talk about?

Thanks in advance for all of your help.
Take Care,
Frank