From: Mark Davies
To: Stragand, Dave
Subject: Request for Linkage Approval

Greetings,

On behalf of DaimlerChrysler, I am seeking approval from your organization to link to your web site http://www.forwardlook.net/ from the Chrysler.com web site.

We would like to include this link within a new section of the Chrysler.com web site we are currently building, which is scheduled to launch the last week of May 2002.  The focus of this new web site is "design" in general (automotive and non-automotive). With your approval, this link will appear as part of a larger list of design oriented web sites we are featuring.  We are not making any claims regarding business relationships with your organization and DaimlerChrysler. We are simply providing Internet users a link to your web site.  Your benefit is increased web traffic, at no cost to you.

Douglas Manning

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm