Re: [FWDLK] Rear view mirror

I know the one my father put on his Dodge was an aftermarket unit and not from Ma Mopar.  He was a Purchasing Agent and found it thru his contact with a salesman.  After he installed it he took the car to the Dodge Dealership for an Ohio Safety Check and they were going to fail the car because of no inside rear view mirror until he showed the mechanic the mirror attached to the top windshield moulding. He always got a good laugh because the Dodge Dealership did not know about an aftermarket kit available to move the mirror until they saw the one he had installed.
Bob Forsythe
1955 Dodge Cornet 2dr Post
1968 Dodge Chaarger R/T
1997 Dodge Ram SS/T