[FWDLK] 59 Dodge in Memphis

Hi All -

I've been told that the motel where Martin Luther King, Jr. was killed has
been turned into a historic site. And as per the photos taken immediately
afterwards, they have included the black and white 59 Dodge Coronet 2dr HT
in front of the rooms.  Any of you FLers in the Memphis area that can
confirm this ?  If so, can anyone take a picture and send it along ??

Thanks and have a good Memorial Day,

Ron

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm