Re: [FWDLK] Build sheets and options. 1960 Imperial.

Re: [FWDLK] Build sheets and options. 1960 Imperial.

Chris,

I would go ahead and install those options anyway. Just try to make sure you
install them as close as possible as the factory would have. The vast
majority of people would not know or care if you add a few factory options,
and most would actually prefer their car that way. It was only a matter of a
check box on the order form when the car was ordered new.

You will find more objections if you added items that were not factory
options. Such as a stereo radio or chrome wheels.

What we seriously object to is called "cloning". I think a clone could be
defined as a major upgrade in the value of a car by changing the appearance
to imitate a more expensive model, usually requiring a VIN change for the
model number.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500