Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Chrysler Clear Steering Wheel Restoration

Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Chrysler Clear Steering Wheel Restoration

In a message dated 6/22/2002 9:30:57 AM Central Daylight Time, mtrettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Can anyone
relate their experience with either of these places, or recommend another
shop?

Thanks,

Mike Trettin

Hi Mike,
I cannot give you what would be 'current prices', but I had mine redone by Bill Petrow :

Special T's Unlimited, Inc.
103 N. Wheeling Road
Prospect Hts, IL 60070.
Ask for Bill at 847-255-5494

He did an excellent job and I can tell you this is NOT his favorite restoration work. Give him a call and see what he thinks these days.
Good Luck
Ron...