From: ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:20 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 59 Imperial Convertible

I have the opportunity to buy a '59 Imperial hardtop that has had the top
cut to make into a convertible.  Since this is pre-Unibody, how would this
effect the rigidity of the frame and what problems might it cause?  Car is a
413, needing restoration and salvaged convertible parts (hens-teeth?), but
man, what styling.  What would be needed to finish the conversion (trunk
panels, top frame, Carson-top)?

Has anyone done this and what are your experiences?  Thanks for input.

LARRY

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm