[FWDLK] ESPN? Back to the Fifties

New Castle, PA is hosting its annual 4-day Back to the Fifties show this
weekend.  I just returned home after another day in the sun (sorry, Texas!).

I don't have cable TV (I think it's my right as an American to have free
TV), so I'm not familiar with all the programs.  However, there was a film
crew there today shooting the cars and interviewing owners.  I was NOT
interviewed, but the reporter did look into my car and engine compartment,
and the car should show amongst the tons of cars in several "pans".  If
anyone spots a Mandarin Rust and Sahara Tan 57 DeSoto sedan, it's mine!!!

Ed Petrus
57 Firedome
57 Fireflite

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm